Saturday, February 5, 2011

Sam surveys his kingdom.

6 comments:

  1. Is this the cat that met the skunk? He's gorgeous! So glad you're doing this. I'm hoping to have more time to look at everyone's photos now that I'm home and life is settling down a bit (I hope!).

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the picture! It is so nice of our cats to "let" us reside in their kingdoms, isn't it?

    ReplyDelete
  3. This really did make me laugh out loud. It looks *exactly* like he is surveying his kingdom...and is pretty bored with what he sees! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. He does look regal and like Laura says, bored with his kingdom, lol. You really captured his personality :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Actually, Sam's not the sort to get bored. He's getting elderly, and cranky, and slightly deaf, but not bored. He seeks nothing other than a nice warm lap to sleep in. :-)

    And, yes, Becky, this is the cat that tangled with the skunk. I think he got confused and tried to "make friends". The skunk was not having any of it...

    ReplyDelete